About Sysy House of Fame
Sysy House of Fame is an organisation that contributes to Sustainable Development by harnessing the potentials of Arts, Culture, and Technology. We are a people-centered organisation that believes in using innovative and creative approaches to global issues. We support people to be at the center of change while building a prosperous and peaceful world. We inspire people to dare to create the change they want. To do this, we use different forms of artistic expressions to enhance the 16 Sustainable Development Goals, thus promoting various forms of Artistic expressions, training and Development becomes a key part of our work.
For the past 4 years, we have been able to create footprints in the Arts and Culture industry and also in the development sector. We have registered remarkable success and have created a strong partnership with both local and international organizations. We are looking to improve how we show the work we do to the world and how we engage with our audiences and different stakeholders by improving the quality and quantity and channels of distribution of our works. Our stakeholders include Donors, Beneficiaries, supporters, partners, and well-wishers. Thus Social media, Media, and Audiovisual representation become an integral part of our 2022 – 2024 strategy.
Contract type: Long Term Agreement on Work as Employment
This contract is a ‘Work as Employed”: You only provide the services when we seek your services, but you are on a Long Term agreement. So you go about your normal duties and if we have an event or a project or an activity, we solicit your services for a standard and steady service fee and if other costs are incurred, you share with us a quote before the mission.
Payments are done typically within a week after service has been delivered.
Work closely with the multimedia producer to produce high-quality photographic images
Scope of Work
- For each assignment, the typical scope of work and deliverables would be as follows:
- Photograph projects, initiatives and events; submit edited photos as directed by the communications unit
- 80-100 high-resolution, high-quality images appropriately captioned and a suggested storyline per assignment
- Photos content (raw and edited) to be submitted
- Applicants will share a couple of photographs as requested by communications and multimedia producer (based on category) through WhatsApp/or any other channel along with short captions for social media outreach
- Captions to be embedded in the images and shared separately as a word document as well
- All selected images to be edited, subject to assignment
- Final pen drive with all images shot during the assignment to be provided to SHF and uploaded to the google drive as needed with all Metadata.
- Ensure consent forms are collected and submitted when the subjects of photographs are children or people living with or affected by HIV or violence or any such circumstance
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum five year of equivalent experience in photography, communication, Arts studies or any related field
- Moderate digital photography, lighting, photo editing, and composition skills;
- Comfortable with shutter speed, aperture, and ISO adjustments;
- Must have advanced experience in Adobe Photoshop;
- Excellent retouching/editing skills
- Detailed knowledge of photography art and lighting
- Able to kneel, squat, bend, and stand for hours while performing duties;
- Proficiency with photo editing softwares and camera equipment;
- Styling and/or product photography experience;
- A perfectionist eye for detail and colour accuracy;
- Ability to work flexible hours
Please send a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your portfolio must have varied shots such as studio sessions, events shots, field shots for humanitarian works and other creative styled shots.