About Sysy House of Fame
Sysy House of Fame is an organisation that contributes to Sustainable Development by harnessing the potentials of Arts, Culture, and Technology. We are a people-centered organisation that believes in using innovative and creative approaches to global issues. We support people to be at the center of change while building a prosperous and peaceful world. We inspire people to dare to create the change they want. To do this, we use different forms of artistic expressions to enhance the 16 Sustainable Development Goals, thus promoting various forms of Artistic expressions, training and Development becomes a key part of our work.
For the past 4 years, we have been able to create footprints in the Arts and Culture industry and also in the development sector. We have registered remarkable success and have created a strong partnership with both local and international organizations. We are looking to improve how we show the work we do to the world and how we engage with our audiences and different stakeholders by improving the quality and quantity and channels of distribution of our works. Our stakeholders include Donors, Beneficiaries, supporters, partners, and well-wishers. Thus Social media, Media, and Audiovisual representation become an integral part of our 2022 – 2024 strategy.
Contract type: Long Term Agreement on Work as Employment
This contract is a ‘Work as Employed”: You only provide the services when we seek your services, but you are on a Long Term agreement. So you go about your normal duties and if we have an event or a project or an activity, we solicit your services for a standard and steady service fee and if other costs are incurred, you share with us a quote before the mission.
Payments are done typically within a week after service has been delivered.
The Live streamer is to set up and manage the live streaming of events, projects and initiatives on social media platforms including other live streaming platforms, ensuring a high-quality stream that reaches a wide audience.
- Responsible for setting up and managing the live streaming of events on social media platform and other streaming platforms such as zoom, teams, google meet e.t.c.
- Responsible for setting up equipment, testing, starting and monitoring the live stream, recording the live stream, and providing final event footage or links to the event.
- Troubleshoot any issues that may arise during the live stream to ensure a high-quality stream that reaches a wide audience.
- Work closely with SHF’s multimedia producer and communication officer to ensure that the live stream meets SHF’s requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must own high quality equipment for streaming.
- Must also own their own internet.
- Must liaise with our communications desk before hand to ensure that they have all the passwords and accounts needed
- There shall be a test one day prior to the livestream to make sure that everything is working well.
- Successful candidates must be reliable and punctual, and able to troubleshoot any issues that may arise during the live stream.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in communication, marketing, advertising, digital marketing or relevant study
- Minimum 2 year of experience in Production or Broadcasting is preferred
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Tech savvy, and adept with social media strategies and management.
- knowledgeable about the equipment and software required for live streaming, have excellent communication skills, and be reliable and punctual.