About Sysy House of Fame
Sysy House of Fame is an organization that contributes to Sustainable Development by harnessing the potential of Arts, Culture, and Technology. We are a people-centered organization that believes in using innovative and creative approaches to global issues. We support people to be at the center of change while building a prosperous and peaceful world. We inspire people to dare to create the change they want. To do this, we use different forms of artistic expression to enhance the 16 Sustainable Development Goals, thus promoting various forms of Artistic expression, training, and Development becomes a key part of our work.
For the past 4 years, we have been able to create footprints in the Arts and Culture industry and also in the development sector. We have registered remarkable success and have created a strong partnership with both local and international organizations. We have also built very strong bonds with individuals who are a key part of the work we do and who contribute generously to change lives. We are looking for an Individual Donor manager who will maintain these relationships, build new relationships, and maintain different channels for raising funds, especially for the work we do with children. We are looking to increase our outreach work and thus harnessing individual giving becomes an integral part of our 2022 – 2024 strategy.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not restricted to:
- Develop and maintain a database of individual givers
- Maintain relationships with existing givers and create new relationships with potential givers
- Plan, manage, and run events centered around improving givers’ relationships and fundraising
- Develop different methods, and platforms for fundraising
- Create multimedia assets such as videos, photos, and audio, to support your work
- develop monthly reports to inform the team.
- Support with other fundraising and grant activities as needed.
- Play a proactive role in developing new fundraising campaigns and assist in their ongoing promotion.
Candidate should have persuasive skills, high communication skills, planning, management, and reporting skills, and Creative skills.
Technical/Job-Related Requirements for trainees
BSc in Development, Management, Marketing, communications, Project Management, and other related fields required.
Experience working in an NGO
Ability to adapt to change, learn emerging trends in fundraising, and develop solutions.
Highly creative and innovative
Ability to influence actions
Deadline: 20th February, 2023
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline. For further inquiries, you can call 672160556 – the hiring manager or office contact 6881133400