Deadline 20th, Feb 2023 Sysy House of Fame is looking for a talented Social media manager to tend to our social media accounts. You will be responsible for managing posts and engaging followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and propose social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI (return on investment).
- Edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g. text, photos, videos, and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like multimedia, programmes, and communications departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate the organization’s vision, mission, and activities, and monitor audience reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies, trends, outrage, and impact in social media that are in line with the raison- d’etre of the organization, and design tools and material to support or oppose.
- Avoid online arguments and distasteful/derogatory comments.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
The offer is 6 months renewable. Possibility of full-time employment after 6 months.
Send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the hiring manager at 672160556 or the office at 681133400.